Troubleshoot YouTube error messages-
Tech Desk -Prabir Rai Chaudhuri-
If YouTube can't complete the action you've taken, you may see an error message on your device. There are many causes for an error message, and many of them are beyond YouTube's control, such as poor internet connection or low memory on your device.
Some of the most common error messages are the following:
- "Please check the Internet connection (Retry)."
- "Failed to load. Tap to try again."
- "There is no connection."
- "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later."
- "Network error 400."
Problems on smart TVs, Chromecast and game consoles
Computer AndroidiPhone and iPad
If you're using a computer, you might also see these error messages:
- "Internal server error 500."
- "An error has occurred".
- "Error 403".
- "Your browser does not recognize any of the available video formats at the moment."
To solve those errors, you can follow these steps:
- Please reload the page.
- If you have multiple tabs open in your browser, close as many as you can except YouTube.
- Restart the browser.
- Reboot the router.
- Reboot the computer.
- Update the browser to the latest version.
- Try using the Chrome browser.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies .
- Remove "YouTube Flash Video Player 57.0" Chrome extension.
Other types of errors
Problems with YouTube paid products
If the above steps do not work and one of the following is true:
- You bought a movie or series on YouTube
- You have a YouTube Music, YouTube Premium, or YouTube TV subscription
Sometimes, even if the content does not violate our policies, it may not be appropriate for users under the age of 18. Age - restricted videos may not be available to users who:
- Are under 18 years old
- have not logged in
- Are playing embedded YouTube videos on third-party sites
Learn more about playing age-restricted videos
Restricted mode is an optional setting that screens out content that may be directed at adults and that you would rather not see or do not want other people using your devices to see. If you turn on restricted mode, comments may not be available. You can turn restricted mode on or off .
Note: Restricted mode is enforced at the browser or device level, so you need to turn it on or off for each browser or device you use.
Problems with downloading videos
It is not possible to download videos if you do not have a YouTube Premium subscription or do not have access to the option to download videos. If, in your case, you can download videos but you have difficulties in it, try these tips to solve problems with downloads .
If you have problems with your account, you will find more information about it in the following articles:
#youtube , #youtube_error,
#youtube , #youtube_error,