Question to ask your boyfriend to really get to know him
By Prabir Rai Chaudhuri:-
By Prabir Rai Chaudhuri:-
Question to ask his boyfriend to increase your knowledge and conscience of him to increase his knowledge
How well do you know your boyfriend?
I mean, really knowing it , having the answers to the deep questions:
· His tastes
· his dislikes
· his traumas
· his regrets
· his passions
· her dreams
· his greatest desires
I am not saying that to undermine your relationship, but simply to highlight an area to improve, something that must be reinforced if you hope to go through not only good times, but also bad.
There is a fairly simple way to strengthen your bond.
When was the last time you had a meaningful conversation with your partner?
An open and honest conversation can help you bond by strengthening:
· mutual understanding
The power of questions
Understanding is the gateway to compassion and love, and questions allow us to gain that necessary level of understanding.
Asking the right question to your buddy helps to learn why he behaves or thinks in a certain way.
Have you ever wondered what are the right deep questions to ask your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse or partner?
60 Questions to Get to Know Your Boyfriend Well
Questions about your relationship
· 1. Do you want children?
· 2. Do you want to get married?
· 3. In your opinion, what is the most important element in maintaining a relationship?
· 4. What is the most important thing you look for in a partner?
· 5. What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
· 6. What is the most romantic place you have ever visited?
· 7. If you want children, how many children do you want?
· 8. Have you ever been cheated on?
· 9. What is the best gift you have ever given to a partner?
· 10. What is your favorite love song?
· 11. What is your favorite movie for the evening?
· 12. Do you prefer to prepare a romantic dinner or make romantic dishes?
· 13. When do you think it's a good time to say "I love you"?
· 14. Do you think fighting in a relationship is healthy, or do you think it should be avoided?
· 15. What important thing did you learn from another couple?
· 16. What is a mistake you made in a relationship in the past that you don't want to repeat?
· 17. What do you think is your best attribute as a boyfriend?
· 18. Are you friends with your exes?
· 19. Have you ever had your heart broken?
· 20. How can you say that you are really comfortable with someone?
Fun questions to ask your boyfriend
· 21. Do you have any hidden talents?
· 22. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
· 23. If you could relive a day in your past life, which day would you choose?
· 24. Would you go skydiving?
· 25. Have you ever been afraid of a ghost?
· 26. What was your best Halloween costume?
· 27. What was your favorite lunch at school when you were a kid?
· 28. What is your favorite Coluche joke?
· 29. If you could live in the world of one TV show, which one would you choose?
· 30. If you have a billion dollars, what do you think your life would be like?
· 31. What is your favorite perfume?
· 32. What is your favorite outfit?
· 33. If you could change your name to anything, would you change it and what would you change it to?
· 34. If you could suddenly be really good at something without having to work hard to get good at it, what would it be?
· 35. What is a book or movie that you have always lied about having read or seen?
· 36. What career would you like to have?
· 37. If you could go to the moon, would you?
· 38. Do you believe aliens exist?
· 39. Do you think you would do better or worse at the BAC if you had to pass it now?
· 40. What is your all-time favorite meal?
· 41. Which cartoon character is the sexiest ever?
· 42. What is your most controversial opinion on cinema?
· 43. Do you think dogs go to heaven?
· 44. What is the hottest movie you have ever watched?
· 45. In your opinion, how physically are the guys who hide behind the Daft Punk mask?
Questions to ask your boyfriend in intimacy
Dangerous questions to ask your boyfriend
· 46. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
· 47. Who do you think is having more trouble: men or women?
· 48. Who is the most beautiful person you can think of?
· 49. Can you explain to me the process of menstruation and why it happens?
· 50. Can you tell me why the sun seems to rise and set?
· 51. Can you name ten authors who are not men?
· 52. Do you still write with one of your exes?
· 53. Have you ever cheated on someone, and do you think the phrase “once a cheat, always a cheat” is true or false?
· 54. How do you feel about Marilyn Monroe and why?
· 55. What is the best outfit you have ever seen me wear?
· 56. What's the funniest thing I've ever said to you?
· 57. What is your favorite thing about me?
· 58. Do you think I am stronger in my career or stronger in my personal life?
· 59. Would you rather be a stay-at-home parent or a working parent and why?
· 60. Does the idea of someone cooking for you every night at 6 p.m. sound good to you? Why or why not ?
50 compatibility questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend before approaching a deep relationship
The 50 intimate questions to get to know your boyfriend better
· 1. What's the worst thing an ex could say about you?
· 2. What is your most prized possession?
· 3. List the best qualities you should bring to a relationship.
· 4. Do you think you need to make personal improvements? If so why ?
· 5. What are your biggest fears about relationships?
· 6. Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
· 7. Other than your appearance, what is the first thing people notice about you?
· 8. What is one thing that people don't notice about you right away that you wish they would notice?
· 9. What are three things you can't live without?
· 10. What is your definition of intimacy?
· 11. What was the funniest date you've ever had?
· 12. What is your favorite way to relax?
· 13. What disgusts you?
· 14. When was the last time you cried?
· 15. What do you like to spend money on?
· 16. How much money do you need per year to be comfortable?
· 17. How would you describe a perfect date?
· 18. What three qualities should your partner have?
· 19. What is the worst habit you have?
· 20. What would you do if you and your partner had a mismatched sex drive?
· 21. Describe yourself in one word.
· 22. What makes you angry?
· 23. Would you say you are more dominant or more submissive?
· 24. Who or what do you like?
· 25. What do you think is the greatest success you have achieved in your life?
· 26. How many times have you been in love?
· 27. Would you prefer your partner to be funny, attractive, smart or caring?
· 28. When do you feel most vulnerable?
· 29. What lessons have you learned from your past relationships?
· 30. What is a relationship breakup for you?
· 31. What was the most embarrassing moment in your relationship?
· 32. What is your favorite part of your body?
· 33. What is your favorite romantic, sensual or sexual activity?
· 34. What makes you think you're ready for a relationship?
· 35. What turns you on?
· 36. What takes away all the excitement in you?
· 37. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
· 38. What is the most hurtful criticism you have ever received?
· 39. Are you fanatical about something?
· 40. What's the biggest failure or disadvantage you've ever experienced?
· 41. Can you forget something from your partner's past?
· 42. Do you have any inhibitions?
· 43. What do you like most about yourself?
· 44. What don't you want to change in a relationship?
· 45. What do you think are the benefits of a relationship?
· 46. Do you believe in monogamy?
· 47. How do you feel about having children?
· 48. If we have kids, what would your parenting style be?
· 49. What would you do if your partner became physically disabled?
· 50. What scares you?
Try to answer these questions yourself
If you're feeling nervous about embarking on this kind of self-discovery as a couple:
1. Try to answer the questions just for you at first and see what stands out for you.
2. Take a journal and write down your answers to the questions that interest you. Let your feelings flow freely and without judgment.
3. Understanding your own opinions and personal choices can only promote clarity in the relationship.
In addition, you will take another step towards opening a mutual dialogue and towards greater intimacy .
Bonus: Here are the answers my husband gave when I asked him questions before our wedding
Without prompting, ask your partner these same questions and note exactly what they answer.
This is what my husband said when I asked him these questions about me:
· What do I always tell you? You forgot your wallet.
· What makes me happy? The emojis.
· What makes me sad? People on the internet.
· How was I a child? Tormented.
· How old am I? 35 years old (false)
· What is my size ? 1.70m
· What is my favorite thing to do? To write.
· What do I do when you're not here? You write 🙂
· If I get famous, what's the point? To write.
· What am I good at? To write.
· What can't I do? Configure computers.
· What makes you proud of me? Your immense emotional depth.
· What is my favorite dish? Bacon.
· What do we do when we're together? We are talking.
· How are we alike, you and me? We are both very intelligent, both emotionally and intellectually.
· Where is my favorite place to eat? Italian restaurant.
· How old was I when I met you? 26
· When is my birthday? // censored 🙂 //
· If I could go anywhere, where would it be? In Scotland. You've been obsessed with Scotland lately.
· Do you think you could live with me forever? Yes.
· How can I bore you? Verbally.
· What do you like best about me? Make love with you.
Question to ask your teenage boyfriend
Asking your boyfriend questions can be a great way to develop a deeper, more meaningful relationship. Likewise, it can be a great way to have fun together.
General fun questions to ask your teenage boyfriend
1. Where were you born ?
2. Do you know what day of the week you were born?
3. What are your favorite weekend hobbies?
4. Where do you want to live in the future?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What moment in your history really defined you?
7. What is one thing from your childhood that defined you?
8. Who was your favorite teacher?
9. When did you know you wanted to have the job you have now?
10. Who is in your group of friends?
11. Who is your best friend ?
12. Have you ever lost a best friend? If so, what happened?
13. Have you ever lost a parent or family member?
14. Who are you closest to in your family?
15. What family traditions do you value the most?
16. Do you think your friends would describe you as a loyal person?
17. What's the thing you want to know about me that you were too afraid to ask?
18. What is one thing you would change about yourself if you could?
19. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
20. What is the one thing that would make your personal life stronger?
21. Would you ever pick up a stray dog on the side of the road?
22. Name three things that make you happy.
23. By which fictional character do you define your life?
24. What's the most stress-soothing thing you do?
25. Who do you like to spend time with?
26. In your extended family, who do you appreciate the most?
27. What is the most romantic movie you like?
28. How many children do you want to have?
29. What did you expect from your first real k#ss?
30. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
31. How to make a good first impression?
32. What is one thing you absolutely love?
33. What's the weirdest text you've received for a wrong number?
34. What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
35. What word describes you the least?
36. What makes you feel alive?
37. What is the most attractive quality in another person?
Questions to ask your teenage boyfriend about yourself
1. Do you know what my favorite color is?
2. Do you know what my favorite musical group is?
3. Do you know what my favorite movie is?
4. Do you know who I'm best friends with?
5. Do you know who my longest relationship has been?
6. Do you remember our first meeting?
7. Do you know what my natural hair color is?
8. Do you know what our family traditions are?
9. Do you know when we go to church?
10. Do you know what our family values are?
11. Do you know what my dream job is?
12. Do you know when I want to get married?
13. Do you know what my dream wedding looks like?
14. Do you know what my dream date looks like?
15. Do you know what my favorite dish is?
16. How would you react if another boy flirted with me?
Deep questions to ask your boyfriend
1. Do you think money makes people happy?
2. Have you ever been engaged before?
3. What is one of the best accomplishments of your life?
4. What is one of the biggest failures of your life?
5. Who helped shape and define who you are?
6. What is God to you?
7. Do you hold grudges against those who wronged you?
8. When do you want to retire?
9. Is retirement real?
10. What is one of the biggest problems in our society?
11. What are your political opinions?
12. Do you believe that everyone should be able to get married?
13. What do you think of equal rights?
14. How do you define success for yourself?
15. Do you measure yourself against others and their successes?
16. What keeps you up at night?
17. If you could change your name to anything, what would you choose?
18. Name something you think you really want in life.
Funny questions to ask your boyfriend (or girlfriend)
1. Have you ever had to urinate in public?
2. What's the worst place you've ever had to go to the bathroom?
3. Have you ever had your pants pulled down in public?
4. Did you ever pick your nose when you were a kid?
5. Did you ever pee in your pants when you were a kid?
6. Have you ever been horny at school?
7. Have you ever been attracted to a teacher at school?
8. Have your parents ever spanked you?
9. When did you make your first button?
10. What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
11. Have you ever completed a really difficult challenge?
12. Have you ever played " Truth or Dare "?
13. Have you ever played a drinking game?
14. Did you ever play a game of musical chairs in college?
15. Have you ever been arrested or had any problems with the police?
Questions to ask via SMS
1. Have you ever had your heart broken by someone?
2. What do you think is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
3. What would you like to do this weekend?
4. If you could do one special thing all weekend, what would it be?
5. When was the last time you felt sad?
6. Do you sometimes read poetry?
7. What movie should we watch this weekend?
8. Are there any events happening this weekend that you want to attend?
9. Would you like to explore a new city?
10. What's the most uplifting thing I can wear for you?
11. How can I get your attention more?
12. What is your love language?
13. What is your Zodiac sign ? And do you want to know if we are compatible?
14. What song should we listen to on repeat this weekend?
15. What food should we eat the most this weekend?
16. If I moved, would you come with me?
17. What's your favorite movie to watch for a date night?
18. What is the best/worst moment of a date?
Questions to ask your boyfriend about his ex
1. Has she ever cheated on you?
2. Why did you two break up?
3. When did you know you were "done" with her?
4. What's the one thing you miss about your ex?
5. What is one thing you learned from this relationship?
6. What is one thing that we can make sure we correct when entering our relationship?
7. Do you still see your ex?
8. When was the last time you spoke with your ex?
9. Does your ex follow you on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or TikTok?
10. How do you know your ex is done with you?
11. How do you know you're done with your ex?
12. What is one thing you miss about your ex?
13. Is there anything you did together that you enjoyed?
14. Did you and your ex have a favorite song? What was she?
15. Did you and your ex have a favorite movie? What was it?
16. How did you and your ex deal with your relationship issues?
Questions Teenagers Can Ask Their Boyfriend
1. Do you know which university you want to go to?
2. What is your favorite class at school?
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
4. What do you like to do after school?
5. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
6. Is anyone hosting a party this weekend that we can go to?
7. Should we let others know that we are boyfriends/girlfriends?
8. What is your favorite place to eat in our city?
9. What places have you traveled to ?
10. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
11. What are your plans after high school?
12. How intimate have you been with another partner?
13. Have you ever had physical relationships?
14. Have you ever been in love?
15. Have you ever been drunk?
Awkward question to ask your boyfriend
1. What do you value more, friends and family or romantic relationships?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
3. If you could go back in time and change one thing about our relationship, what would it be?
4. Tell me about your first kiss.
5. Would you jump out of a plane for me?
6. What would you rather do in our relationship?
7. Would you rather be a stay-at-home parent or a working parent?
8. If you could live one day of our relationship over and over again, which day would you choose?
9. Where would you like to get married?
10. If our relationship was a TV show, what show would it be?
11. What do you think our life would be like if we had a million dollars?
12. What makes you feel connected in our relationship?
13. What is the first thing you appreciate in our relationship?
14. Tell me one cute thing I do.
15. Do you enjoy talking with me when you have free time?
16. Do you prefer to prepare a romantic dinner or go out with friends?